Mothering 3 young ladies in a culture devoted to normalizing brothel behavior is not for the faint of heart. Mercifully, God equips those whom he calls.
And this is what he’s called me (and us) to: attaching their hearts to mine; building their respect for my authority and wisdom when the stakes are still low; giving them a much grander vision for femininity than the current Duessa versions shown on every screen and played on every radio station. Half-naked sirens is not our goal. Faithful young women who turn to wise older women with their questions is.
How does this transition happen — from toddlers to tweens? What principles should govern growing into womanhood? These are just a couple of areas we will address in our Transitioning to Tweens live webinar.
- almost 2 hours of teaching by Allison along with Q&A and dialogue with webinar participants
- final 20 minutes of questions directed towards my 2 tweens (ages 12 and 10), who joined me “live”
- both audio and video download files purchased for unlimited viewing/listening
- Biblical principles + practical application
- foundation verse of the webinar:
- Proverbs 23:26: My son, give me your heart, and let your eyes observe my ways
- 4 themes of the webinar:
- be present with your girls
- persevere with your girls
- pursue the hearts of your girls
- protect the hearts of your girls