You are purchasing lifetime access to Building Foundations: Our Calling for the Younger Years, a 3-part webinar that originally aired in October 2016.
During the course of 3 sessions (each approximately 60 to 80 minutes in length), Allison draws insight from a variety of biblical and theological texts, as well as her own experience as a mother of 4, to encourage mothers of little ones about priorities and callings — in a world that has completely lost its mind as it relates to child-rearing and family culture.
- Why repentance must be the foundation of our homes
- Why discipline ought to be aimed directly at the heart
- Why teaching (joyful) obedience should be the highest priority during the toddler and preschool years
- Dealing with sibling conflicts and difficult personalities
- What to do when we fail as mothers (hint: right back to step 1: repentance!)
- Remember: our children are human beings, not robots
- How training differs from disciplining
With this purchase, you will receive both audio and video downloads from each session.
You are purchasing a downloadable item that is yours to keep on your personal computer, phone, ipod, or other electronic device. No physical product will be mailed to you.